We’re looking for fresh new talent with an eye for design and willingness to learn, working tandem with one or more of our designers as part of our design team. Designers understand the fundamental, practical and aesthetic aspects of design with a strong design background. If you love people, pay attention to detail, and work well with others, this could be the job for you!
- Collaborate with design team on concepts and design development
- Participate in all phases of design projects assigned, including but not limited to space planning, furniture layouts, development of CAD drawings, product specification, budgeting, presentations to the client, and job site supervision
- Plan, design, and specify furniture, finishes, lighting & art for interiors & exteriors of residential and commercial buildings
- Collaboration with a team of designers to achieve an elevated design that is unique and specific to each client
- Proactively anticipate the needs of the client and project and move through projects efficiently
- Maintain and make updates finish/fixture schedule that effectively communicates design selection and details, allowing contractors and subs to accurately execute
- Generate and maintain client materials for projects, including all correspondence, drawings, binders, etc
- Provide accurate time records each day both billable and non-billable
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with preferably a major in interior design, interior architecture or a related field; or an Associate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in lieu of a four-year degree
- 2 years sales and/or interior design experience
- Portfolio should demonstrate training in color coordination, product coordination, drafting and the ability to space plan
- Knowledge of high-end residential products and the ability to specify
- Knowledge and familiarity with AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and the Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of high-end furniture vendors and other industry resources
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Be dependable, responsive, thorough and detailed
This is full-time position based at our Salt Lake City Design Center/Headquarters.
To Apply – Fill out the form on the right and attach your resume/portfolio.
If your qualifications match our needs, we will contact you!