We’re looking for someone fresh and energetic with a craze for all things marketing who can help boost our brand and generate creative marketing content that will help us grow day by day. If you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
- Strategize and oversee all high-level branding for the company.
- Design and curate content/assets for use in marketing campaigns including banners, store signage, flyers, and advertisements.
- Plan and manage all in-store sales, promotions, and events. Work closely with Store Managers to strategies successful campaigns that meet the stores needs.
- Manage relationships with local press, design community, vendors, and other public relations.
- Establish internal communications across all company departments with recent news and events.
- Manage and oversee the work of other marketing team members to ensure consistent branding across all channels.
- Establish customer retention programs that will increase both retail sales and design service clientele, and well as generate new traffic.
- Work with the eCommerce team to effectively market and promote online sells.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute photoshoots of design projects upon completion.
- Analyze customer data to identify areas of opportunity and gauge the success of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s in marketing, public relations, business, or closely related field
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or closely related field
- Experience with project management and people management
- Graphic design and photography experience preferred
- Skilled with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Thorough understanding of all marketing mediums and demonstrates an active use in social media as well as the social web
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and stay organized
- Team-player who works well with others and is a self-starter
- Creative thinker and unafraid to think outside the box – your ideas will be heard!
- This is a full-time position based in our Salt Lake City headquarters.
To Apply – Fill out the form on the right and attach your resume/portfolio.