We are so excited about one of our new bedding lines! Libeco Home offers bed linens made of Belgian linen that are luxurious and comfortable. We recently received a shipment of bed sheets in white and stone and have a sampling of duvet covers and other bed linens offered by Libeco Home.
Linen sheets are our most favorite because linen is an all-natural fabric that is hypoallergenic, antibacterial and thermo-regulating – it’s insulating in the cold and cool and breathable when it’s warm! They are extremely durable and exceptionally long-lasting. These sheets will actually get better as time goes by; they become softer, smoother and more lustrous.
One important thing to help your linen sheets last, is the way that you wash them.
– Wash your linens as soon as possible after a spill or spot.
– Do not overload the machine.
– Choose the machine setting with maximum water level.
– Use a mild soap. Avoid strong detergents, especially concentrated forms.
– Do not use detergents with optical whiteners when washing linen.
– Avoid all types of bleaches.
– Recommended temperature is a warm wash 104 degrees F as a maximum.
– Fill your tumbler with half the normal capacity in order to let the linen move freely during the drying process. Line-dry if desired.
– Do not over-dry. Use a short cycle setting as linen dries quickly.
– Use a medium temperature machine setting, and a slower tumble setting, if available.
– 100% linen can be ironed at the highest temperature with a hot steam iron.