How is it that every year Christmas just seems to sneak up on you, no matter how prepared you think you might be? Hopefully you’ve made it through most of your shopping list by now, but in case you’re still searching for some last minute gift ideas for your mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, or best gal-pal…we’re sharing our five favorite gifts that any woman will love.
1. S’well Water Bottle [$35] – S’well bottles are like the Rolls-Royce of water bottles. Proven to keep your water ice-cold for days (no really…the one on my desk from yesterday is still refreshingly cool), these sleek bottles are the perfect hydration accessory. We’re crushing on their current metallic collection, but they come in a variety of colors, patterns, and sizes.
2. All In Good Taste [27.50] – Does Kate Spade ever do anything that’s not of good taste? We didn’t think so. Her latest book is the perfect guide on how to be one heckuva hostess. It’s full of entertaining tips and tricks, recipes, and even a little motivation to throw caution to the wind sometimes!
3. Aster & Bay Lip Stain [$14] – We love a good berry lip. This lip stain from Aster & Bay gives the perfect tint of color while keeping your lips creamy and smooth. You’ll be doing plenty of puckering up under the mistletoe this year.
4. Birchrose & Co. Body Polish [$18] – Massage away the stress of the holidays with this essential oil infused body scrub. The scent alone is enough to make you swoon. Toss in our wood handle bath brush [$27.50] and it’s the perfect gift for relaxation.
5. Mighty Purse [$120] – Give the gift of never having a dead phone! This fashionable clutch acts as more than a cute accessory, it conceals a slim portable phone charger that allows you to charge your phone wherever you are. Heaven knows you need all the energy you can get during the holidays!
All of these gifts are available at our Salt Lake location, so hurry and pop in before it’s too late! Sometimes even those last minute gifts can be the best gifts. And be sure to check out our other gift guides for everyone on your Christmas list…