Our Top 5 Favorite Hostess Gifts
It’s December…the most wonderful time of the year! Most of the year is so “Go, go, go!” that we really just want to sit back and coast through this magical time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We love embracing the holiday season by spending time with family and friends, and making memories that we will carry with us through the coming year. Most of all, we love the spirit of giving and showing others how much we care with the gifts we give.
We’re firm believers in host/hostess gifts. Call us old-fashion (we prefer classy), but nothing shows your appreciation more than a little gift left behind for your host. We’ve rounded up a list of our top 5 favorite hostess gifts to give this year…
1. Wood Serving Board [$24.25] – Next time your assigned to bring a snack to a holiday party, bring it on this miniature serving board and then leave it behind for the host/hostess to keep. They’ll love the thoughtful gift, and you’ll love going home without a dirty dish!
2. Gold Salt & Pepper Shakers [ 24.25] – You know that friend that throws the most glamorous and “pinterest worthy” dinner parties…they’ll appreciate these gold metallic salt and pepper shakers. They’re completely unique and unlike anything else, which means you’ll instantly be promoted to the head of the dinner table this year!
3. Barr & Co. Bath Salts [32.50] – Throwing a party is hard work! Nothing says “thank you” quite like some bath salts that your hostess can soak in later that night. Especially when it’s made from the highest quality ingredients like milk powder and colloidal oatmeal. Rejuvenation at it’s finest!
4. Frasier Fir Diffuser [39.75] – Every hostess wants their home to smell warm and inviting. Frasier Fir is hands down our #1 scent for the season. It brings even the most reluctant into the holiday spirit! Long after the smells of good food are gone, this Frasier Fir diffuser will keep your hostesses home smelling full of life!
5. Chuao Chocolate Bar [$6.00] – Sneak a little bar of chocolate and a hand-written note on top of your hostesses pillow before you leave. They’ll be completely surprised when they finally retire for the night and see your thoughtful sentiment waiting for them. After cooking and cleaning all day…their own personal bar of Chuao chocolate is just what they need to unwind!
All items are in-stock and available for purchase at Alice Lane Home Collection in Salt Lake City, so stop in and grab a hostess gift before your next holiday party (and maybe a Chuao chocolate bar for yourself too!).