The Making Of Tiger Oak
After months of planning, creating and designing, we are eager to present one of our most daring projects yet. Inspired mainly by Gucci, Tiger Oak is edgy yet rooted deep in tradition. Our ALID designers describe it best, defining it as "historically opinionated and comfortable. Down to earth but whimsical". Check out our designers' inspiration from the early stages of planning to execution.
One of the most unique aspects of the home is its displays of artwork and color, even extending to the walls, ceiling and trim.
- Flooring: White Oak
- Wall: Benjamin Moore Steam
- Trim: Sherwin Williams Grizzle Gray
- Interior Doors: Sherwin Williams Grizzle Gray
- Finish Work: Sherwin Williams Reticence
- Cabinet: Sherwin Williams Black Magic in High Gloss Finish
- Trim: Benjamin Moore AF-55 Sonnet in Semi Gloss Finish
- Ceiling: Sherwin Williams SW6304 Pressed Flower in High Gloss Finish
- Countertop: European Marble and Granite Zebrano Remnant
- Perimeter Cabinets: Sherwin Williams Bona Fide Beige
- Fridge Wall Cabinets: Benjamin Moore Dakota Woods Green
- Fridge Wall Interior: Sherwin Williams Hot
- Wall: Sherwin Williams Trinket